LOT RAIN PANT
DARK GREY | 2500823-168
Our lightest and most compactible completely waterproof pant. The Lot Rain Pant is ideal for any mountain excursion, whether you are climbing, hiking or ski mountaineering in the winter. It will keep you completely dry and help you maintain a constant body temperature when it starts to rain or snow or turns cold. This pant was developed and tested by mountaineer Ueli Steck on his most challenging climbs.
Stretchy K-Dry fabric with a membrane, with a 20,000mm water column and 20,000g/m2/24h breathability. The DWR treatment helps repel water and dirt from the surface of the fabric. The seam-sealing tape inside is 15mm for improved breathability and lighter weight. Uses YKK® zippers.
- Waterproof YKK® side zippers to knee.
- Elastic waistband with draw cord on inside.
- Stretch panel on upper back for greater breathability and improved fit.
- Inside pocket at back to be used as a stuff sack.
- Elastic at bottom of legs.
MAIN FABRIC: 68% polyester 23% polyurethane 9% elastane
BOTTOM BACK: 70% polyester 17% viscose 13% elastane
MESH: 92% polyester 8% elastane