FRADUSTA W JACKET
WHITE BLACK | 2500896-101
Extremely warm jacket for use in cold winter conditions. Take it in your backpack when ski mountaineering, so you can wear it on the descents and always stay warm. Also ideal for alpine skiing and for casual wear in snowy and rainy conditions.
The DWR treatment helps repel water, snow and dirt from the surface of the garment. The garment is seam sealed on the waterproof K-dry fabric with a water column of 20,000 mm and breathability of 60,000 g/m2/24h. Thermo Fleece fabric is used inside the hood and collar. The front and back have 160 g synthetic insulation and the sides and sleeves have 120 g. The garment has YKK® zippers.
- Seam-sealed hood and upper part of garment.
- Hood with elastic trim, shaped reinforced visor, lining inside and draw-cord adjustment on back.
- Front Vislon® zip with flap behind with fabric to protect chin.
- Two front pockets with zip.
- Inside sleeve cuffs in thermal fabric.
- Adjustable draw cord at bottom of garment.
- One inside pocket with zip.
- Thermal fabric inside hood and back.
- Reflective logos on back.
OUTER: 100% polyamide
CUFFS: 94% polyester 6% elastane
HOOD LINING: 94% polyester 6% elastane
INNER NECK: 100% polyester
POCKETS: 100% polyester
LINING: 100% polyester
INSULATION: 100% polyester