K-PERFORMANCE GTX PRO H-ZIP PANT
DARK GREEN | 2500699-338
In creating this rain pant, we made no compromises in terms of technical performance, with every detail developed together with our most expert mountaineers. Ideal for the most demanding mountaineers who must overcome extreme conditions in the coldest and most difficult mountains in the world. Perfect for tackling icefalls, north faces or arduous expeditions. With this pant, you can face snowstorms, cold and rain with confidence.
Made with Gore-Tex® Pro with a 28,000 mm water column and 20,000 g/m2/24h breathability, stretchy for maximum freedom of movement. Yoke in stretchy K-Stretch fabric at waist. Dyneema® panel at bottom of leg to protect from sharp ski edges.
- Fully seam-sealed pant.
- Waistband with fly and Velcro adjustment.
- Yoke at waist in stretch fabric.
- Belt loops.
- Removable suspenders.
- Two front zippered pockets designed for use with harness.
- Zippers on sides of legs and upper back with six pulls for easier opening.
- Internal gaiter with Velcro adjustment at bottom of leg, with hook to hold against boot.
- Velcro adjustment on back of leg for use with ski mountaineering or mountaineering boots.
- Dyneema® panel at bottom of leg to protect against sharp ski edges.
MAIN FABRIC: 100% polyamide
BOTTOM LEGS: 72% polyamide 17% polyethylene 11% elastane
GAITER: 100% polyester
FRONT UPPER PART: 70% polyester 17% viscose 13% elastane
REAR UPPER PART: 70% polyester 17% viscose 13% elastane