DIGITAL E-COMMERCE MANAGER
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing in accordance with global brand direction online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmers.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Fluent English.