LAVAREDO WINTER JACKET
Jacket designed for winter trail running. Insulating, breathable, and packable, it’s for those who never want to stop.
FOREST/NORTH ATLANTIC | 2501125-017
The jacket for those who never want to stop, even in the winter. Designed for trail running, the Lavaredo Winter Jacket can keep you comfortable even in daunting weather conditions. Thanks to the windproof fabric with DWR treatment, winter won’t be a problem anymore and won’t make you give up on training. Breathable and insulated with extremely lightweight fleece with Octa technology (50% recycled), which, thanks to the particular shape of the fibers, provides greater warmth, lightness, breathability, and compactibility. For colder days or for anyone looking for more warmth, we recommend combining the jacket with the Lavaredo Fleece.
- YKK® front zip with wind flap.
- Two front zippered pockets.
- Shaped hood.
- Comb stitching for decreased thickness.
- Thermal fabric cuff for snug closure around wrist.
- Thumbhole at end of sleeve.
- Elastic at bottom of jacket to hold garment close to body.
- Reflective logo on left sleeve.
MAIN FABRIC: 80% polyester 20% elastane
FRONT: 100% polyamide
TOP SLEEVES: 100% polyamide
OUTER COLLAR: 100% polyamide
LINING: 100% polyester