JORASSES PLUS W PANT
BLACK DARK GREY | 2500908-102
Perfect pant for cold and difficult conditions, offering maximum freedom of movement and breathability to allow you to handle a wide variety of winter situations. Thanks to the hybrid construction, the pant offers outstanding protection from snow, water and wind, ensuring excellent breathability even during very strenuous activity. Ideal for ice climbing, ski mountaineering and winter mountaineering.
Made with Gore-Tex® Infinium zonal weather protection on the knee, bottom of leg and upper back to keep out snow and rain. The upper front and back of knee are made with Gore® Infinium with Windstopper® technology with a durable ripstop structure, which ensures greater breathability and stretch, thus improving moisture evaporation and freedom of movement. Both fabrics have a DWR treatment that repels water and snow from the surface. The zippers are all seam sealed and waterproof. All seams are taped.
- Fully seam-sealed pant.
- Waistband with button and hook fly and Velcro adjustment.
- Belt loops.
- Two front zippered pockets designed for use with harness.
- Ventilation zippers on sides.
- Internal gaiter at bottom of leg with hook to hold against boot.
- Zip at bottom of leg with gusset.
- Velcro adjustment on back of leg for use with ski mountaineering or mountaineering boots.
- Cordura® panel at bottom of leg to protect against sharp ski edges.
OUTER MAIN FABRIC:
INNER MAIN FABRIC: 100% polyester
OUTER FRONT UPPER PART: 94% polyamide 6% elastane
INNER FRONT UPPER PART: 100% polyester
BOTTOM LEGS: 90% polyamide 10% polyurethane
MESH: 83% polyester 17% elastane