VINSON W JACKET
DARK SLATE/BLUE ATOLL | 2500749-091
The Vinson is the perfect jacket for intensely cold winter conditions, including when it is snowy or raining. Despite its light weight, this garment provides excellent warmth in any situation. Its light weight and compactibility allow you to always take it along in your backpack. The perfect jacket to carry with you on every winter outing.
The DWR finish helps repel water, snow and dirt from the surface of the garment. Most of the jacket is made of waterproof K-Dry fabrics with a 20,000 mm water column and breathability of 60,000 g/m2/24h. The side panels are made of highly breathable K-Shell fabric. Thermo Fleece fabric is used inside the hood, on the sleeve cuffs, and inside the garment at the bottom and on the back. The insulation is PrimaLoft® Silver Active 100 on the sleeves and hood, and 130 g on the body. The zippers are YKK®.
- Taped seams on hood and upper part of garment.
- Hood with elastic trim, shaped reinforced visor, lining on inside, and adjustable draw cord at back.
- Front Vislon® zip with flap behind with fabric to protect chin.
- Two front pockets with zip.
- Inside sleeve cuffs in thermal fabric.
- Adjustable draw cord at bottom of garment.
- One inside pocket with zip.
- One inside mesh pocket for skins.
- Thermal fabric inside hood and back.
- Karpos wordmark on back.
MAIN FABRIC: 100% polyamide
HIPS: 88% polyester 12% elastane
ARMPITS: 88% polyester 12% elastane
CUFFS: 88% polyester 12% elastane
HOOD LINING: 88% polyester 12% elastane
INNER BACK: 88% polyester 12% elastane
LINING: 100% polyester
POCKET LINING: 100% polyester
INSULATION: 100% polyester