LOT RAIN JACKET
Lightweight, versatile shell, perfect for any activity. It weighs only 184 grams and is highly compactible, so it takes up very little space in your backpack.
DARK GREY/BLACK | 2500758-168
The lightweight, versatile shell that Ueli Steck wore, including at very high altitudes. The Lot Rain Jacket is the item that every outdoor enthusiast must have in their backpack. It compresses to be not much larger than a tennis ball. With clean lines, just one front pocket, and a generous fit, it’s able to satisfy everyone. The current version of this jacket is the fruit of the relationship between Ueli Steck and Karpos, in search of the best possible performance. Speed and lightness are two qualities that are part of the shared DNA that led the “Swiss Machine” to encounter the gecko handprint on his journey. The observations he reported to our research and development department have resulted in unique, extremely high-performance garments. Made with a very lightweight fabric, just two and a half layers of 100% nylon, the Lot Rain Jacket can withstand up to a 20,000 mm water column while offering 20,000 g / m2 / 24 hours of breathability. Perfect for trail running, and excellent for mountain biking and also for fast hiking. One of the valuable features of the Lot Rain Jacket is the strap with the button on the chest. An element Ueli Steck wanted in order to be able to better control breathability during his rapid ascents to 8,000 meters. A simple but intuitive solution that allows for ventilation by opening the main zip, and that is extremely convenient and useful for runners and mountain bikers as well. Whatever the activity or the season, with a weight of only 184 grams, the Lot Rain Jacket is the garment to always have with you when you’re looking for protection and practicality.
- Weight: 184g.
- Hood with rigid visor and wind seal around face, adjustable with a draw cord in back.
- Waterproof YKK® zipper in front with 3mm chain for lighter weight.
- Waterproof zipper flap with zip garage.
- Chest pocket with waterproof YKK® zipper that can be used as a stuff sack for the jacket.
- Chest strap with botton to limit opening when the zipper is open.
- Adjustable draw cord at bottom.
- Adjustable velcro sleeve cuffs.
- Karpos wordmark on back of left shoulder and logo on right sleeve.