STORM EVO JACKET
Waterproof and breathable shell, designed to provide maximum protection in any conditions. The right ally for handling the winter.
FOREST/KIWI COLADA | 2501035-017
When you decide to head out on a long ski mountaineering outing, you must always have everything you need with you to be ready to manage any unforeseen events — a strong wind at the summit, a sudden change in weather conditions. This is why we created the Storm Evo Jacket, the garment to always have in your backpack, close at hand. Compactible and fully seam sealed, this shell guarantees impermeability to a 20,000 mm water column and offers 41,000 g/m2/24h breathability. It protects you from water and wind, thanks to the DWR treatment. After trying the Storm Evo Jacket, you won’t be able to do without it again. Weighing in at just 500 grams, it’s one of our most protective garments. The two zippered front pockets are waterproof and designed for use with a harness. Reflective details on the back of the garment ensure visibility in all conditions. The jacket also features a convenient inside pocket for skins.
- Fully seam-sealed waterproof jacket.
- Hood suitable for use with helmet, with adjustment on front and back.
- Rigid visor.
- Two front pockets with waterproof zips, designed for use with harness.
- Waterproof flap under zip.
- Inside mesh pocket for skins.
- Velcro wrist closures.
- Reflective detailing on back.
- Adjustable draw cord at bottom of jacket.
MAIN FABRIC: 100% polyamide
MESH: 100% polyester