MARMOLADA W PANT
JUNGLE GREEN/GOLD FLAKE | 2501052-026
Ideal ski mountaineering pant for hard climbing, thanks to the construction with different fabrics that provide more breathability or more protection where needed. It is versatile enough to be used on sunny days, because it is very breathable, and when there is wind or snow, thanks to the characteristics of the fabrics used. So it’s perfect for any ski mountaineering outing.
Pant made with two fabrics to ensure protection and warmth where needed. Waterproof fabric with a 20,000 mm water column and 41,000 g/m2/24h breathability is used on the upper back, front pockets and lower legs. The rest of the pant is made with a highly wind-resistant ripstop fabric with DWR outside and fleece on the inside.
- Button fly.
- Belt loops and Velcro for adjustment at waist.
- Two front zippered pockets, positioned low for use with harness.
- Inside pocket for avalanche transceiver.
- Side zips with double sliders for increased breathability.
- Zip at bottom with internal gusset.
- Breathable internal gaiter.
- Cordura® insert at bottom of leg for protection against ski edges.
52% polyester 44% polyamide 4% elastane
WAIST: 100% polyamide
BOTTOM BACK: 100% polyamide
BOTTOM LEGS: 100% polyamide
OVERLAYS: 90% polyamide 10% polyurethane
MESH: 100% polyester
LINING: 100% polyester